Head out on Table Rock Lake with a tritoon boat rental! This rental comes with ample seating for 12, an anchor, and all safety equipment required.
26′ Aloha Sundeck With Waterslide Rental
- Half Day 4 or 5 Hours
- Full Day 8.5 or 10.5 Hours
The Perfect Vessel for Fun on the Water
Our Aloha 26-foot tritoon features a 150-horsepower engine. This tritoon has a hardtop sundeck for bathing in the sun and a waterslide to keep cool. This rental comes with ample seating for 12, an anchor, and all safety equipment required.
Watersports available for $50. Half-day and full-day rentals only.
- Can fit up to 12 people.
- Must be 18 years old AND have a boater education card to operate a boat or be born before January 1, 1984.
- Renters are responsible for the vessel and all equipment. Renter will be charged for any and all damages (including lost items) that occur during the time of rental.
- We do not allow cancellations for rain or unfavorable weather. A refund/cancellation will only be issued in cases of severe weather events that present safety issues.
- On full-day rentals or morning rentals, if you haven’t arrived by 10 am or called to advise us you are running late, the boat will become available for re-rental and you will be charged.
- Gas is NOT included in rental price. Rentals are sent out with a full tank and will be refilled at the renter’s expense when returned.
- A late return fee of $75 will be charged per hour if renter keeps rental out past promised return time.